Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring is Here!




The beautiful weather has gotten us outside. This week, we took our first trip of the season to the park, took the girls and their trikes for a ride around the block....they are getting great at pedaling all by themselves.
I have been officially training for my 5K (on June 5) for two weeks now. I consistently run at a 10 minute mile, which I'm happy about. However, two months from now, my goal is to be running a 9 minute mile max. Cheer me on or join me for a run....I'd love the company!
May 8 is the Des Moines MS Walk. My family and I have been participating in this event for 6 years. It is very near and dear to us as we walk in honor of my mom, who has MS. Hence our team name, Plain Jane. Join us for this event or make a donation at www.nationalmssociety.org.
Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment