Thursday, August 23, 2012

Meeting Mrs. Kenyon

Classes started today at Ames Middle School, and across the district, actually, except for the Kindergarten.  Kindergarteners go back on Monday so that will be a big day for Myah and Maysen, and boy are they excited!  We did however go in a meet their teacher this week.  Tomorrow (Friday) was supposed to be their 'Kindergarten Glimpse,' where you go in and meet the teacher and drop off the school supplies.  Since I will have students on Friday, I asked Mrs. Kenyon if we could come in early to do those things.  It was something I really wanted to do, obviously, since I won't be able to drop them off for their first day.  It's going to be a wonderful year and I know they are going to LOVE their teacher!  They thought she was really pretty and seemed very nice.  I'm going to try to not shed too many tears, but my little girls aren't so little anymore.


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy every moment! I feel like it was honestly just yesterday that I was sending Austin off to kindergarten and now he's in your class. Oh my! While you are just starting your journey at Sawyer, this is our last elementary year with Carter :( Oh my!

    ReplyDelete