Monday, April 5, 2010

Bookmobile Mondays


I've been meaning to make this post for quite some time now, but I needed to get a picture of the girls by "our" bookmobile. Every Monday after I pick the girls up from school, we head on over to the bookmobile. You see, it's on Mondays that the bookmobile is parked at an elementary school near our home. Each day during the week, it makes it's way to various parts of the city, but on Mondays, it's "our" stop. Sometimes I have "mommy books" reserved to be picked up, but every time, Myah and Maysen each get to choose a book and/or a movie for the week. They love getting to go to the bookmobile, and I love taking them :)

This week's picks:
Books:
Pony Brushes His Teeth (by Michael Dahl)
How to Train with a T. Rex and Win 8 Gold Medals (by Michael Phelps)

Movies:
Angelina Ballerina: The Magic of Dance
The Backyardigans: Join the Adventures Club

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love it! And I'm loving your new profile picture. You cant look at that and not smile. Such lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you are documenting these special moments :)

    ReplyDelete