Monday, December 6, 2010

26 Weeks and Two Little Rudolphs

This weekend marked 26 weeks of my pregnancy, and as my husband so kindly put it, "the belly is in full effect!" It seems that my belly really popped and became 'real' for him this week. Good thing because a little girl is going to grace our lives in just a few short (13) weeks!

It's a good thing that daddy is the one that has to get up early in the morning because us three girls aren't the most chipper beings in the morning:) Maysen wasn't thrilled about getting out of bed this morning even though I let her sleep until 7. Taking a picture was the last thing on their mind....they were way more concerned about what Curious George was doing on TV. The girls sported their completed Rudolph shirts to school today...I think they turned out pretty darn cute.

2 comments:

  1. they are so precious. as is your belly! :)

    i love the shirts. and really i can't believe they are old enough to want to sleep in :)

    ReplyDelete