The good ol' chicken breast is a staple in my kitchen, but I'm always looking for something different to do with it. This recipe is super simple, but jazzes up a plain chicken breast especially if you're entertaining or just looking for something a little different.
Creamy Baked Chicken Breasts
What you'll need:
4 chicken breasts (or as many as you need to feed your family--I usually make 5 so Brandon has leftovers for lunch the next day)
Swiss Cheese slices
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1/4 cup milk
1/2 stick margarine
2 cups crushed stuffing (I use Pepperidge Farm brand)
What you'll do:
1. Place raw chicken breasts in bottom of 9 x 13 pan.
2. Put Swiss cheese slices over chicken breasts.
3. Mix together soup and milk and spread over cheese layer.
4. Melt margarine and mix in crushed stuffing. Spread over the top.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Serve.
This is a great one to make the night before if you want a good meal the next night, but will be rushed for time. Enjoy....it's one of our favorites!! How do you jazz up your plain chicken breasts??
**It's always a good night when all three girls get a bath and warm cozy jammies on!!