Thursday, June 2, 2011

What's Cookin'...Thursday??

We were invited to a Gender Reveal party for H&R Wednesday night so I didn't cook....though I did bring a free Cheese Pizza to the party! I know you want to know what they're having as badly as I did, but you may have to wait until she posts it on her blog!!
I did cook Thursday night, though. Remember that chicken breasts are a staple around here....yep, they're back again this week! I can't even claim the recipe (not that I usually can)....I stole it straight from the French's Fried Onions can.


French's Crunchy Onion Chicken

What you'll need:
4 large Chicken Breasts
1 can French's Fried Onions
2 tbsp Flour
1 Egg

What you'll do:
1. Crush up fried onions and flour in a Ziploc baggie.


2. Beat egg in a dish and coat each chicken breast.


3. Firmly coat each side of the chicken breast with crushed mixture.


4. Bake at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes (the can said 20 minutes, but the breasts I used were large). Serve with desired side dishes and enjoy!


**Wanna know how I got a free cheese pizza? Our last order from Papa John's took about 15 minutes longer than what they had told us on the phone so they sent us a postcard for a free medium cheese pizza....they know how to keep their customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment