Tuesday, March 1, 2011

And Now Dance With It!

Last night after dinner, this mama was correcting quizzes (the last batch of those I'll have for a while!!) at the dining room table. I looked over into the living room and here's what I see:



It might not look like much to you before I give an explanation....so here it is. Maysen is at the piano in the first two pictures, and Myah at the piano in the next two. Maysen was playing (pounding--but it didn't sound too bad) on the piano and I hear her say "And now dance with it!" She was indicating to daddy and Myah, who were twirling their towels in a helicopter fashion, to get more into it and 'dance with it!' It was hilarious! Of course, the girls had to switch places so each could play the piano and dance. Never a dull moment (or lack of imagination) around here!!

1 comment:

  1. Those have got to be the best moments. Love.

    ReplyDelete