Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Heidi Asks...

Heidi's Talk to Me Tuesday is asking, "What would you name this chapter in your life?" I'm not very good at responding to her TTMT questions, but this one seems like an "easy" one for me :) You will probably NOT be surprised by my answer....(drum roll, please)....

I AM ENOUGH!!!

(not like 'I've had enough'--like I feel sometimes, not like 'Will I be enough?'--always wondering, and not like 'I will try to be enough'--in a way full of doubt, but like proclaiming from the mountain top with all of the confidence in the world that I AM ENOUGH!!)

Enough of a mother for all three of my children, enough of a wife for my wonderful husband, enough of a teacher for my students, enough of a colleague for my peers, and enough of a friend for the rest of the people in my life. I will tackle this new chapter with confidence, power, and pride---with the help of a lot of organization!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I've been struggling with this one so I love that it's your chapter name. And you are ENOUGH! You should hear my thoughts (ie: "I wish I could be a better friend like Kari is!") ha

    ReplyDelete